[Runequest] RQ6

David Smart jurrubin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 09:21:39 EST 2012

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Styopa <styopa1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So...Runequest 6?
> Opinions?
> I haven't got it yet (expect it for Xmas) but so far what I've seen is
> quite positive.

I also have heard good things but all the good reviews I've seen that list
the differences between 6 and previous versions have led me to decide to
stay with MRQ II. I do like how RQ6 has fine-tuned the various forms of
magic as well as adding the use of passions but I don't like it $60 worth.
Maybe if I had an active group I'd feel differently but for now, MRQ II
magic is sufficient and I get the tactical feel from the MRQ II/Legend
combat system I like.