Steve Davies sdavies2720 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 31 00:33:51 EST 2012

Lev,

It sounds like you have a deep grounding in the area -- why not write up a "primitive cultures for the simulationist" background piece?  It would scratch your itch and help anyone else who wants a similar depth of treatment.

For my game I'm happy to have something better detailed than "I selected the barbarian character class and dress in furs, so I'm primitive and know nothing about nothing."

Steve

 ***