[Runequest] Runequest 6th ED.

Steve Perrin steve.perrin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 05:45:46 EST 2012

So far the only mechanics problem I have with this version is that you
apparently have to spend action points to defend yourself. These days I
just dislike systems where a parry costs actions and the character can
(1) run out of actions and (2) be stripped of all offensive actions if
he parries. I would say that parries are a natural part of fighting and
should (1) not cost action points and (2) be repeatable for an entire
round. While I agree that you are probably going to have a harder time
parrying five attacks than one attack, I think that is taken care of by
having to roll dice 5 times.

Steve Perrin