[Runequest] Runequest 6th ED.

Gianni gianni at basicrps.com
Sun Aug 19 01:26:53 EST 2012

Hi

I've also bought myself the PDF/dead tree package from Moon Design as a
back-from-holidays soothing plan :p

I must say I love the layout despite what I've read here and there on the
internet... The font is nice and the illos OK.

I haven't read much (just skimmed through on my tablet) but I love the way
everything is presented as being scalable/customisable for each GM's
particular campaign game. I can't wait to delve deeper into RQ6.

When do we get a fillable PDF character sheet? :)

G.