[Runequest] melee round regulation question

steven mckenzie goldgrif at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 07:55:10 EST 2011

I do a dex count down as well, (but I do like SR, and still use them in a variation) I allow higher dex players to hold actions and scan for problems the slower players might not see as well. I also allow blocks and parries per attack, but after three in a round I begin to add penalities. I am a little more liberal with magic but not much.