[Runequest] melee round regulation question

Robert Hoffman iquinn at surewest.net
Tue Nov 29 17:19:29 EST 2011

Yeah same goes for us; 2 actions per turn which includes a basic shuffle or
rotate for movement.  You can then select movement for one or both of your
actions; this is a quick and dirty way to account for charges/knockbacks.  I
loved the concept of strike rank but always found them too cumbersome in
practice.  IMHO combat should be quick and dynamic.

Cheers,
Bert