[Runequest] Legend Compatible Licence

Vile Traveller viletraveller at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:08:14 EST 2011

Mongoose have released Legend in dead tree format (see
http://forum.mongoosepublishing.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=49205) and the PDF
will follow around Christmas. The Legend Compatibility Licence is very
open. I'm looking forward to seeing what 3rd party products will come from
this, and the RQ6 Gateway Licence later on. It doesn't really affect AEON,
though, because (although I could) I have no plans to make the book a 3rd
party OGL product. I prefer the freedom of a stand-alone system, even if I
miss out on any potential benefit from brand recognition - not that Legend
has much of that yet, but the Mongoose marketing machine will probably see
to it in future.

--
Vile