lev at rpgreview.net lev at rpgreview.net
Tue May 24 10:28:17 EST 2011

>>Wonders why tey parted ways? I nothing long lasting these days.
>
> Sales of the Gloranthan line weren't good enough. Whether or not this is
> because they put people off with the awful quality of MRQ1 is open to
> speculation.

That was certainly as issue, and also the sheer quantity of material. It
is a much better strategy to produce fewer and better items.

Sure the dollars won't necessarily rain in the short term because you
won't get the collector mania (people who have to buy everything). But it
will create a lasting and stable income.

Or at least that's what I think. I'm not privy to Mongoose's finances :)

Best wishes,

Lev