[Runequest] Contemplating House Rule -- Advice?

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Tue May 24 03:39:34 EST 2011

Maybe a bit OT here, but having lost a knee cap in a bike accident, and
trying to equate it to damage points, I can see how being minus 2 x hit
location can loose a limb. But for play purposes and longelevity of
characters, suppose depending on what kind fof campaign is being run,
maybe adjusting this isnt such a bad idea.

just wish there were rela life regrow limb spells:)