[Runequest] House rule contemplation continued...

Bjørn Are Stølen stolenbjorn at hotmail.com
Sat May 21 16:07:30 EST 2011

There could be some weapoons that perhaps will end up less lethal compared to others, but if that rocks your boat, etc...
I think this set of rules will work well for your style of campagin, where you are helpless as easily as in ordinary RQ-rules, but where there's a bigger chanse of beeing patched up, ready for undelayed campagin-action.

No more "After the great battle with Tim the Enchanter, we went to the monastary of Gnyldroch for 2 years, awaiting the regrowing of Argnrolf's leg. Then we went to Arand Dor, where Nils Olofsson lost his right arm AND his left leg..."

Perhaps the orginal rules would be very fun in a pirate-setting! :D