[Runequest] Acaeum for RuneQuest?

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Wed May 18 11:02:04 EST 2011

I would respectfully suggest some background material books for
HeroQuest should be included such as "The Lunar Army Book" & "Sartar
Kingdom of Heroes" as they are quite useful and not  HeroQuest specific.
Perhaps they could be in a separate category of useful references like
books on armor or tactics.
Sköl,
Sven