Hola Hallo easysamurai at gmail.com
Wed May 18 04:18:51 EST 2011

I would like to see that done, so I'm willing to help. I could even add
Spanish published material for RQ.
And I may even find someone who owns issues of "Pavic Tales" and is willing
to sell/share! :-D
Maybe you should post that on the Yahoo! mail lists and the BRP forums.
Will it include HeroQuest and MRQII?