[Runequest] Horse Combat

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Sun May 8 09:23:06 EST 2011

On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 09:26 -0700, Simon Phipp wrote:

> So, that uses Combat Movement. Would Charging double that? I seem to
> remember something in RQ3 about moving up to double your normal move
> for a charge or when fleeing.

Page 42, Deluxe Rules. If an adventurer wants to do nothing but run and
avoid obvious obstacles then they can move at double speed...

Now if you want to apply that to charging, I would probably limit to
exceptionally trained warhorses only. The reason being is that most
critters would be paying attention to something they're about to run
into.. It's going to make that charge quite terrifying tho'...

> Sounds good to me. One to use for the Rhino Riders in my Praxian
> campaign.

*nods* Exactly where it was used in mine. :)