[Runequest] Horse Combat

Brian Houle houle.brian at gmail.com
Tue May 3 01:19:02 EST 2011

2d60 is pretty scary. ;)

In addition to increasing damage, you might treat charging like a variant
Fear or Demoralize spell modified by the experience of the foot soldier
solider (taking a page from Aces & Eights, which provided combat bonuses
depending on how many gunfights you've been in before the current one) and
the Orate skill of the commander.