[Runequest] my new rpg site

harry woolley harryw1602 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Mar 17 00:00:06 EST 2011

hi guys my new site is on facebook,newbiggen wargames club.plenty of pictures off my runequest ,mongoose deluxe, game im still doing dragon mountain,D&D, game i converted.they are at the village at the base off the mountain were they are helping the locals defend the place from all the weared monsters the dragon as sent out ,i think she wants a takaway,im also building under ground catatombs with hirsts molds and if i may be big headed they are looking good also towers about 4 levels high all whith interior detail when i finish ill put pictures on this site.
                                                    harry