[Runequest] Introductory scenario for newcomers to RQ

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 02:32:05 EST 2011

Maybe, but I'd have thought he'd have put his full name. Come to think of
it, I think he said he was going to send me a copy several years ago! Rick,
are you out there?

Which reminds me: while I was updating my site, I discovered that most
Issaries links go to Moon Design Publications. What's up with that? Anyone
know? It almost looks like they merged!

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com