[Runequest] Introductory scenario for newcomers to RQ

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 00:48:03 EST 2011

Thanks guys, that was a big help! At first I panicked because my copy of Sun
County is buried deep in some box in the basement, but then I remembered my
extensive collection of backups.

Speaking of which, I found a PDF copy of version one of the RuneQuest
Collectors Guide, by someone known only as "Richard". It doesn't seem to be
available online, and it says that it can be freely shared, so I'm thinking
of posting it to my RQ site. Does anyone know "Richard"? Do you think this
would be a good resource to post? I haven't had the time to go over it
carefully yet.

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com