[Runequest] Introductory scenario for newcomers to RQ

Bruce Mason mason.bruce at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:12:40 EST 2011

I don't know if it is "better" and it may be too lethal but there's a
scenario in Signs & Portents 92 called Devil's Gulch which takes a Dyson
Logos map and fills it with an iconic RQ monster. It is generic and D&D
players will feel quite at home. It's simple in that all they have to do is
explore a ruined temple and not die. Sort of old-fashioned that way. I was
interested in taking one of the classic old school revival dungeons and
RQing it.