[Runequest] Latest on RQ rights

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:44:35 EST 2011

Well, the Received Wisdom appears to be that it's open season on roleplaying
systems, and on the RQ mechanics in particular; all you have to do is use
different words to describe the mechanics. You just can't use the actual
name. Hell, *I* could publish my own RuneQuest rip-off!

Not that I would, mind you. I haven't been able to play or GM RQ for years.

It's also worth noting that there are two different entities here: the RQ
percentile/skill system, and Glorantha. Between the two, I don't know which
one is more (or less) popular!

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com