[Runequest] Latest on RQ rights

Sean Foster ebaninth at iinet.net.au
Thu Jun 9 00:39:20 EST 2011

Can anybody comment on the "RQ System"  Is the new Peter/Loz System owned by
Mongoose (To be called "wayfarer" or some such).  Is the whole Attack/Parry
Mongoose's now or can someone build on it after December?

It would be great if Paizo or Fantasy Flight would have a go.it would be
good to try quality (art etc etc) rather than the (acceptable business
practice of) publish or perish employed by Mongoose.

Sean