[Runequest] Latest on RQ rights

Phil Hibbs snarks at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 00:09:09 EST 2011

Tony Den:
>So, any news on what the future of RuneQuest (name and system) holds? Has
>Issaries found someone else to rewrite and publish RuneQuest again?

I think Mongoose still hold the licence until the end of this year. I
wouldn't expect any announcements before then, even if a deal is struck with
another company. But if Mongoose couldn't make a go of Second Age Glorantha,
who else would pick it up and give it the resources that it needs?

Phil Hibbs.
--
Don't you just hate self-referential sigs?