[Runequest] RQ/BRP-derived fantasy RPGs?

strobus at sympatico.ca strobus at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 22 22:48:02 EST 2011

I'm aware of these:

Vile is working on 'Glyphmaster'. He's a member of this list.
Paolo Guccioni is working on 'Parpuzio'. He's also a member of this list. I'm guessing this will be an Italian language game. More info can be found at BRP Central.
Sverre Larne, who owns and operates BRP Central, is working on 'D100 Rules' (affectionately called 'Drools'). More info can be found at BRP Central.
Icebrand (sorry, I don't know his real name) from the BRP Central forum recently released a free, rules-light, spinoff of GORE called 'RetroQuest'.

Chris