[Runequest] RQ/BRP-derived fantasy RPGs?

Bo Rosén bo.rosen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:19:51 EST 2011

2011-07-22 05:44, Peter Maranci skrev:

> Legend (formerly Wayfarer, from Mongoose. Also they apparently have
> other RPGs based on the same system using Moorcock's Eternal Champion?)

Mongoose RQ which will be rebranded as Legend (and never officially
called Wayfarer) has a core rulebook, some supporting (setting
independent) rules books such as Monster Coliseum and different setting
books. The Glorantha, Deus Vult, Elric etc books all need the core rules
and aren't separate games, though they certainly include rules specific
to the settings.

For Mongoose RQI, each setting had it's own core rulebook I think.

I think there are at least a couple of attempts to re-create Chaosium's
RQ2 out there, one not too seriously called GlyphMaster.

Cheers,
Bo