[Runequest] Moon Design, Reaching Moon, Issaries and Design Mechanism info

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 02:12:06 EST 2011

Thanks, Rick, that's useful to know. May I include it in the "History of
RuneQuest" article on my RQ site? It really should be posted somewhere.

And while you're here, is "The RuneQuest Collectors Checklist" (RuneQuest -
Collectors_Checklist_RuneQuest_1.0.pdf) by "Richard" (no other name
provided) yours?

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com