[Runequest] Fwd: RQ6...

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 01:33:12 EST 2011

I'm not sure I would go either way - but see Heroic abilities as being
the province of Heroes (Runelords, etc). Thus there would be 1 or 2 Cult
Heroic abilities learned after the character earned the status of
Runelord and with a very low chance of earning/learning the ability such
as the starting chance & starting level of equal to something like the
Manipulation bonus. If they are granted like a chaotic feature then
perhaps it could be random or deity specific.

Sven