[Runequest] Fwd: RQ6...

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 22:43:32 EST 2011

Oh, and speaking of confusion: I don't know if it was mentioned here, but
Mongoose has changed the name of their now non-Gloranthan system (the one
that was formerly their RQ2) from "Wayfarer" to "Legend". Apparently there
was already a game called Wayfarer.

I'm trying to figure out how many games based on the original RQ system are
currently being marketed. There's Chaosium's Basic Roleplaying, Legend, the
new RQ from The Design Mechanism, Chaosium's monograph editions of "Basic
Roleplaying" which are the RQIII rules with all Gloranthan elements and the
name "RuneQuest" removed, G.O.R.E., and I'd have sworn there were at least
one or two more. I'm not counting Call of Cthulhu or Mongoose's Eternal
Champion games.

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com