[Runequest] Fwd: RQ6...

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 22:24:15 EST 2011

It's a point that I've been wondering about lately. If you search for
Issaries online, you'll find that while the actual Issaries domain exists
and has some information, once you start clicking around their site you end
up at Moon Design. And although the new RQ was arranged with Issaries, the
Gloranthan supplements for the system will be designed either with or by
Moon Design.

Perhaps Moon Design has merged or formed a partnership with Issaries? I
don't remember seeing any announcement to that effect!

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com