[Runequest] Fwd: RQ6...

David Cake dave at difference.com.au
Mon Jul 18 17:53:10 EST 2011

	Pretty exciting news - sounds like the Mongoose RQ 2 rules
will form the basis for a new edition of the rules, from the crew at
Moon Design. I'm personally pretty pleased by this news - the MRQ 2
rules seemed a pretty good set, and the Moon Design folks do great
work. I expect this will see the HeroQuest and RuneQuest lines having
some convergence, too, given both will now be from the same publisher
and the same group of people.
	Cheers
		David