[Runequest] RQIII Sorcery

royce at efn.org royce at efn.org
Wed Jul 13 13:24:54 EST 2011

Hi, Guys,
   I've more than once heard the RQ3 Deluxe sorcery system described as
being broken.  Alas, I've never actually used it.  So, I would be
interested in hearing more about this.
   If anyone would be interested in presenting their opinions on the
merits and flaws of the RQ 3 Deluxe sorcery system, I would appreciate
it.
   Further, if anyone has formulated house rules that patch up the
published rules, while still keeping the original strengths of the
system, I would also appreciate that.
   Many thanks ahead of time for any and all responses.

   Sincerely,
Asher