Dana Myers gloomshark at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:06:14 EST 2011

Here is a link to the meetup page for the group. They do a good amount of different games, including almost all things BRP, including RQ3. I have been away for a bit, so don't know if they have picked up the newer MRQ2 , though we were in the play test for MRQ.

http://www.meetup.com/Our-Coterie-Meetup-Group

Good gaming.