[Runequest] Gaming in North-East England

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 05:25:29 EST 2011

I don't think I can take the train from south coastal Oregon to
Northeast England, LOL. And alas, Greg Stafford doesn't want to play RQ
when I drive down to his house. However -- I have discovered where the
resting place of Yelm is - I noticed him on the way up to the last
Enfilade convention & have proof.

Sköl
Sven Lugar