[Runequest] Runequest Digest, Vol 32, Issue 7

Baron Greystone baron_greystone at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 27 12:21:25 EST 2011


Looks like I won't be able to make it either, due to my living in Los Angeles. But if I have any neighbors on this list, I'd love to get into a face-to-face campaign.

> From: runequest-request at rpgreview.net
> Subject: Runequest Digest, Vol 32, Issue 7
> To: runequest at rpgreview.net
> Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:00:03 +1100
> 
> Send Runequest mailing list submissions to
> 	runequest at rpgreview.net
> 
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
> 	http://rpgreview.net/mailman/listinfo/runequest_rpgreview.net
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
> 	runequest-request at rpgreview.net
> 
> You can reach the person managing the list at
> 	runequest-owner at rpgreview.net
> 
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Runequest digest..."
> 
> 
> Today's Topics:
> 
>    1. Re: Runequest Digest, Vol 32, Issue 6 (Andrew)
>    2. Re: Location, location, location (Lev Lafayette)
>    3. Re: Location, location, location (Peter Maranci)
>    4. Re: Location, location, location (strobus at sympatico.ca)
>    5. Re: Location, location, location (Tom Cantine)
> 
> 
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> 
> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 17:11:23 +1100
> From: "Andrew" <bgecko at bigpond.com>
> To: <runequest at rpgreview.net>
> Subject: Re: [Runequest] Runequest Digest, Vol 32, Issue 6
> Message-ID: <004a01cbbd1f$db7f25d0$0200a8c0 at userrw10mbti39>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
> 	reply-type=original
> 
> >
> > Today's Topics:
> >
> >   1. (no subject) (harry woolley)
> >   2. Re: (no subject) (Bj?rn Are St?len)
> > Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> >
> > hi guys are any of you in the northeast of england,thought we could get to 
> > gether for a game at our club,any body can run it could be fun and a 
> > chance to meet not over seas as the bus fair is to much.
> > ??????????????????????? harry
> >
> I am in Melbourne, Australia
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 18:07:48 +1100
> From: Lev Lafayette <lev at rpgreview.net>
> To: RuneQuest Rules <runequest at rpgreview.net>
> Subject: Re: [Runequest] Location, location, location
> Message-ID: <1296025668.4309.22.camel at squirrel>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
> 
> On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 17:11 +1100, Andrew wrote:
> > >
> > > hi guys are any of you in the northeast of england,thought we could get to 
> > > gether for a game at our club,any body can run it could be fun and a 
> > > chance to meet not over seas as the bus fair is to much.
> > > ??????????????????????? harry
> > >
> > I am in Melbourne, Australia
> 
> Hey, me too :)
> 
> Although I don't think we'll be making any of Harry's games as a
> result..
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 3
> Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:21:42 -0500
> From: Peter Maranci <pmaranci at gmail.com>
> To: RuneQuest Rules <runequest at rpgreview.net>
> Subject: Re: [Runequest] Location, location, location
> Message-ID:
> 	<AANLkTikz+f4Nxu8CcXemu=S9PdtQ0DecX9FEdw+mZRP+ at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> I'm in New England, but unfortunately that's not as close to northeast
> England geographically as it is alphabetically. :(
> 
> ->Peter
> 
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Lev Lafayette <lev at rpgreview.net> wrote:
> 
> > On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 17:11 +1100, Andrew wrote:
> > > >
> > > > hi guys are any of you in the northeast of england,thought we could get
> > to
> > > > gether for a game at our club,any body can run it could be fun and a
> > > > chance to meet not over seas as the bus fair is to much.
> > > > ??????????????????????? harry
> > > >
> > > I am in Melbourne, Australia
> >
> > Hey, me too :)
> >
> > Although I don't think we'll be making any of Harry's games as a
> > result..
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > Runequest mailing list
> > Runequest at rpgreview.net
> > http://rpgreview.net/mailman/listinfo/runequest_rpgreview.net
> >
> 
> -- 
> Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com
> Pete's RuneQuest & Roleplaying! http://www.runequest.org/rq.htm
> The Diary of A Simple Man: http://bobquasit.livejournal.com/
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://rpgreview.net/pipermail/runequest_rpgreview.net/attachments/20110126/a2ff2e01/attachment-0001.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 4
> Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 13:45:01 +0000
> From: <strobus at sympatico.ca>
> To: <runequest at rpgreview.net>
> Subject: Re: [Runequest] Location, location, location
> Message-ID: <SNT124-W3140B190DF0702DD3E07EDCFFF0 at phx.gbl>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
> 
> 
> I live in East York - which is also not as close as it sounds, being in Canada.
>  
> 
> 
> Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:21:42 -0500
> From: pmaranci at gmail.com
> To: runequest at rpgreview.net
> Subject: Re: [Runequest] Location, location, location
> 
> I'm in New England, but unfortunately that's not as close to northeast England geographically as it is alphabetically. :(
> 
> ->Peter
> 
> 
> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 2:07 AM, Lev Lafayette <lev at rpgreview.net> wrote:
> 
> On Wed, 2011-01-26 at 17:11 +1100, Andrew wrote:
> > >
> > > hi guys are any of you in the northeast of england,thought we could get to
> > > gether for a game at our club,any body can run it could be fun and a
> > > chance to meet not over seas as the bus fair is to much.
> > > ??????????????????????? harry
> > >
> > I am in Melbourne, Australia
> 
> Hey, me too :)
> 
> Although I don't think we'll be making any of Harry's games as a
> result..
> 
> 
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Runequest mailing list
> Runequest at rpgreview.net
> http://rpgreview.net/mailman/listinfo/runequest_rpgreview.net
> 
> -- 
> Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com
> Pete's RuneQuest & Roleplaying! http://www.runequest.org/rq.htm
> The Diary of A Simple Man: http://bobquasit.livejournal.com/
> 
> _______________________________________________ Runequest mailing list Runequest at rpgreview.net http://rpgreview.net/mailman/listinfo/runequest_rpgreview.net 		 	   		  
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <http://rpgreview.net/pipermail/runequest_rpgreview.net/attachments/20110126/da377763/attachment-0001.html>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 09:07:21 -0700
> From: Tom Cantine <tcantine at incentre.net>
> To: RuneQuest Rules <runequest at rpgreview.net>
> Subject: Re: [Runequest] Location, location, location
> Message-ID: <6da73160a17c85b70d943fe923ed7185 at incentre.net>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"; Format="flowed"
> 
> I am skeptical of this claim. I live in Canada and I've never seen you. 
> Mind you, Edmonton is a couple of thousand miles from East York, so 
> maybe that's not so unlikely.
> 
> 
> 
> On 26-Jan-11, at 6:45 AM, <strobus at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> 
> >  I live in East York - which is also not as close as it sounds, being 
> > in Canada.
> > ?
> >  Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 08:21:42 -0500
> > From: pmaranci at gmail.com
> > To: runequest at rpgreview.net
> > Subject: Re: [Runequest] Location, location, location
> >
> > I'm in New England, but unfortunately that's not as close to northeast 
> > England geographically as it is alphabetically. :(
> >
> -------------- next part --------------
> A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
> Name: not available
> Type: text/enriched
> Size: 815 bytes
> Desc: not available
> URL: <http://rpgreview.net/pipermail/runequest_rpgreview.net/attachments/20110126/c285cc0d/attachment-0001.bin>
> 
> ------------------------------
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Runequest mailing list
> Runequest at rpgreview.net
> http://rpgreview.net/mailman/listinfo/runequest_rpgreview.net
> 
> 
> End of Runequest Digest, Vol 32, Issue 7
> ****************************************
 		 	   		  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://rpgreview.net/pipermail/runequest_rpgreview.net/attachments/20110126/095adf15/attachment.html>


More information about the Runequest mailing list