Andrew bgecko at bigpond.com
Sat Jan 15 13:34:24 EST 2011

> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. rolling rocks down on pc,s from mountain (harry woolley)
>   2. Re: rolling rocks down on pc,s from mountain (Lev Lafayette)
>   3. Re: rolling rocks down on pc,s from mountain (Brotherbob)
>

> Use the falling damage guidelines, (e.g., RQIII Deluxe, p82). Most rocks
> will be SIZ 1 or 2 at most, but maybe some very big ones thrown by
> giants and the like would be SIZ 5-10. Add a damage class for velocity
> if thrown. They would kill quite easily.

I think Giants could quite easily throw man sized rocks (Siz 13-20) and roll
much larger ones (upto maybe 30-40) of course depending on Giant
size/strength, i've based the last ideas on 15m or so.

I'd probably use a DEX based attack roll with some sort of Climbing/Dodge
skill to avoid. Smaller ones PC's could parry with a shield if they felt
comfortable I guess.

Andrew