[Runequest] strike ranks alternatives and size

Brian Houle houle.brian at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 00:59:38 EST 2011

I really like this variation.  I rather like the SR system, but used a lot
of judgement when it comes to which factors contribute to SR.  I like how
structured this is and, actually, easy to understand (and communicate to
players).  If you don't mind, I think I'll add it to my house-rules hopper.
:)