[Runequest] Fire starting questions

steven mckenzie goldgrif at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 5 05:47:55 EST 2011

Funny how people have different responses, LOl yeah we had a couple real fast "firemakers" i was using the five minutes as a very loose average

funny thing this topic came up I am running a BRP/Worlds Beyond/Other Suns campaign/game and the group has found themselves on a Foster's Midworld clone trying to make fire, and discovered the burning pollen, just as a player made the comment about jeweler's rouge