[Runequest] Email Digest Formatted as Attachments

Steve Davies sdavies2720 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 23:29:18 EST 2011

Recently, the format of the email digest has changed so that all of the submissions appear as attachments instead of inline (I'm reading through yahoo mail using a browser).  It's and incredibbly unfriendly format for me -- is there any way to change it back?

I've tried Chrome & Firefox (have to download files then open them), and IE (can open within browser but it's a bunch of clicks to do it).

Or if someone has a better way to access the list, I'd appreciate an alternate suggestion.

Steve