[Runequest] MRQ II - Combat

Kantor Rythmeiger kantor_rythmeiger at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 18:48:47 EST 2011

grogthing wrote:
> I thought a much more workable way to handle multiple actions was the
> way it was handled in Elric!.
>
> Your attributes modify total skill level, and to take multiple
> attacks, you divide your skill percentage among your attacks.
It's a different way.. and suited the way the stories describe Elric's
fights. It'd suit a Conan character as well.
But.. the joy of d100 games is that frankly you can cut and paste
between game systems.
If you like the Elric! style then drop CAs in your game and use the
Elric! approach, altho you'll maybe need to drop or mod 1-2 Manouevres.

I'd even say that if you like to tinker then choose the combat mod[ule]
for each setting..

The stat blocks are so similar that really the world's your oyster.