[Runequest] Hi

Tony Den postmaster at runequest.za.org
Sun Aug 14 01:42:27 EST 2011

Sounds familiar.

I recall with MRQ i was all keen to get involved, thought i had soe good
ideas and also have some experience in software stesting. But when it came
to the crunch time worked against me and i just could not produce or live
up to my lofty ambitions. Anyhow, best of luck to thos of yu who are able
to get stuck in and add value, looking forward to how the new rules look
and feel.