[Runequest] My new RuneQuest House Rules

Nikk Effingham nikk.effingham at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 23:32:37 EST 2011

No. I've got the first edition of MRQ, which was... okay. By that time,
though, the house rules rewrite was well under way, and so the idea of using
the new system never really seemed a serious one. I never picked up MRQII
(was it vastly different?) Obviously with a 6th edition coming out I might
well pick it up, but as the historical tree of RQ is such that my house
rules are a variant of RQIII trying to get back to RQII, I think I might
find that a lot of the material in RQVI won't be plunderable : )