[Runequest] Looking for the original RQ crew

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 13:44:57 EST 2011

I am embarrassed to admit it, but I completely forgot to request permission
from Greg Stafford to go ahead with this project. Pending his approval, I
must put it on hold. I apologize to one and all if I've raised false
expectations - it truly was not my intention. I'll post news here if and
when I have any.

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com