[Runequest] Hi

Peter Maranci pmaranci at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:35:49 EST 2011

Welcome to the list!

Your message made me think about this history of this list. It's actually
the primary reason that I got internet connectivity back in the early 1990s,
as I recall. There are archives of the older versions of the list online (
http://rpgreview.net/node/3), but those are not complete; they only go to
1987. Does anyone remember how old this list actually is?

->Peter

Peter Maranci - pmaranci at gmail.com