[Runequest] Hi

strobus at sympatico.ca strobus at sympatico.ca
Fri Aug 5 07:00:07 EST 2011

Welcome to the RQ List, Loz. I think you'll enjoy it. It reaches out to a veritable who's who of RQ. Since I joined a few years ago (I'm a newcomer!) I've found it both inspiring and entertaining. Topics run the gamut from first edition playtester reminisence to war stories, and from house-rules to harpies in Harry's current perpetual mountain climbing campaign.

Cheers!

Chris