[Runequest] [RQ/General FRP]Scenario Idea - Census

Mark Ahnen ahnen at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 21 23:59:05 EST 2011

Very cool.

I would also suggest that one or more of the characters have to return to their hometowns for the census, perhaps with their pregnant wife, only to find that all the inns are full and that the only place to stay is in the stable.  Then the wife goes into labor.  Then the plot gets REALLY complex!

Please note, I've copyrighted that plot... ;)

Mark