[Runequest] Political Connections (was Re: traps)

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 01:30:38 EST 2011

Thank you, it is not the best situation. The problem is this county is
notoriously one sided. There's a long history of disappearing political
enemies, or even people they don't like, up the Rogue or the Chetco
rivers, never to be seen again. Sometimes this area seems like a third
world county. Another RQ'r on this list contacted me off list & he lives
in Oregon & knows the reputation of this area. They even disappeared FBI
& Federal Forestry agents without anything being done. But your point is
well taken & I shall seek out any enemies he has & let them know.
Thank you
Sven