[Runequest] Political Connections (was Re: traps)

Lev Lafayette lev at rpgreview.net
Wed Apr 20 20:11:38 EST 2011

On Sun, 2011-04-17 at 10:36 -0700, Sven Lugar wrote:
> In this case
> 3. This neighbor has shot me once, caught on camera poisoning our
> well, stolen things found in his house, & other issues over a 7 year
> period. Because is well connected politically, he's gotten away with
> them.
> 4. He's BRAGGING about doing it. And publicly threatening to kill us.
> Once again no protection from the local police.

Sounds quite bad. But from my personal experience (which included
working in a less than stable nascent democracy) anyone who has
political power also has political enemies (both within and without of
whichever political organisation he is part of)... And they might be
very interested in hearing about this....

Hope this helps,

Lev