[Runequest] OT Re: Neighbors and Dogs [Was Traps]

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:15:52 EST 2011

Thank you for your compassion & concern. Right now my difficulty is not
going back to the man I was in Vietnam 40 years ago as well as grieving.
I promise I will be careful & have taken every precaution I can in a
county that really protects its "Good old boys". All in All, it's still
safer than Los Angeles.

Sköl,
Sven