[Runequest] OT Re: Neighbors and Dogs [Was Traps]

Steve Davies sdavies2720 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 02:48:05 EST 2011

Sven,I'm sorry to hear about your dog.  We lost ours to cancer recently and that is hard enough -- to know someone was responsible and that they delight in it must be horrible.
It sounds like you are in a dangerous situation, please take care.
Steve

--- On Sun, 4/17/11, runequest-request at rpgreview.net <runequest-request at rpgreview.net> wrote:In this case
1. our area is marked no spray, because of it being a forest preserve.
2. She mostly stayed in the house with us because she was very bonded to us, but had an outdoor yard that is entirely fenced off & is 50 yards from any public area - a bit to far for any spray to reach.
3. This neighbor has shot me once, caught on camera poisoning our well, stolen things found in his house, & other issues over a 7 year period. Because is well connected politically, he's gotten away with them.
4. He's BRAGGING about doing it. And publicly threatening to kill us. Once again no protection from the local police.