[Runequest] traps in runequest

Sven Lugar vikingjarl at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 03:24:14 EST 2011

are you a fan of e e cummings perhaps it is not clear what you if you
are asking for a list of traps or wanting us to convert the ones in
dragon mountain for you there is a very simple mechanism for converting
traps into runequest it is best to work on your own variants of traps
because then the players wont be able to predict what you are going to
do so easily

if i seem like i am being a bit mean i am sorry but my dog was just
poisoned to death by a neighbor so i am not in the most charitable mood
but i thought this is funny

sköl
sven