[Runequest] hitting a specific hit location

strobus at sympatico.ca strobus at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 19 01:34:20 EST 2010

For our next campaign, I'm going to try and port MRQ2 combat manoeuvres into RQ3, keeping strike ranks. A combat manoeuvre will only be gained, however, if one character has two levels of success over the foe. This means that a success against a fumble, a special against a fail, or a crit against a success will gain one manoeuvre. A crit vs. a fail or a special vs. a fumble will gain two manoeuvres. A crit vs. a fumble will gain three. A success against a fail will remain a normal successful attack.