[Runequest] Highlevel combat

Bjørn Are Stølen stolenbjorn at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:46:23 EST 2010

Actually, I like this. IMO it's not about cramming in another life, it's about how smart is the character? I'd mabye have rolled INT on the character regardless if the player remembers the name or not, if the player has an int of 18 but plays a character with int 6, it's bad roleplaying to allways remember everything, be able to solve all kinds of advanced mental tasks, etc.